Thursday, January 21, 2010
Peekaboo!
My little Henry has been reminding me all day that he is not such a little baby after all. First of all, I was awakened today by the sound of knocking on my bedroom door. Normally the boys just come in when they wake up, but today, there was knocking. After a couple seconds, George opened the door and was preceded into the room by HENRY. George then informed us that little man had crawled out of his crib this morning! Oh my.
Later in the day, Henry was playing in the living room, paused, then looked at me and said "poo poo." This is nothing new... it's usually after he's done the deed. But today, he looked at me, said it, and then and only then did his business. I was pretty amazed. I still think of him as my baby, but I guess it won't be too long until there's another little peanut around here.... whatever his name may be :)
Mr. Henry holds a special place in my heart. I just love this kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

such sweet little stories! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHe is very advanced, and very cute!
ReplyDeletePeek-a-poo!
ReplyDelete