Saturday, January 9, 2010

back to the drawing board

well, it's back to the drawing board on baby names. now that we know the little bean is a boy, i am remembering once again that i really don't like very many boy names. ugh. this is hard. i don't want this to go all the way to the end of my pregnancy, i want this little man named! we had a name picked out a couple of years ago when i really had a feeling we were going to have 4 boys in a row, (i guess that feeling turned out to be right!!) but we've had a little change of plans on that name, so here we go again!!!  george is settled on the name jack. i really don't know where that came from, since we've never mentioned it and i don't even like it much (at least with the last name "prince"), but i think it's cute that he's giving his input. any good, classic, name suggestions you can think of??

wish us luck!

4 comments:

  1. I still like William because I love the nickname Will. Although then he might sound like Prince William... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the boy! Your feelings were right. Some names I like are Nicholas, Maxwell, Mark, Spencer, Stanley, Jacob, Nathan, Paul, Perry, Anthony, James. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are sorry!! We so wish it hadn't turned out that way! I like Sara's names especially Nathan and Paul and Jacob and Nicholas and Spencer maybe Cameron (Cam and Sam have the same ring). Will is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so funny, I love the name Jack. Ha! Maybe I shouldn't give my suggestions, but I really like the name William (my nephew's name) and James( I don't know why...). Also, the other day I decided I liked the name Griffin but I just looked up the meaning and it is "hooked nose" so that's a no-go. Good luck and congrats on another boy! Yay for you and what fun times in your home for the next 20 years or so...

    ReplyDelete