Monday, March 19, 2012

Peanut butter cookies

Today I did something I've never done before: made the boys cookies for their afternoon snack. I don't know why I did it, but I did and now I'm officially the best mom in the world. I think you need this recipe, too.

Peanut Butter Cookies

1c. Peanut butter
1c. sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. baking soda

Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.


That's it. I added dark chocolate pieces to the cookies I ate. And it was delicious. The end.

3 comments:

  1. No flour! That is good if you hate gluten, or if it hates you! Sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm seriously the first time?!? How have you made it this long!!!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best recipe, I have used it for years, can't believe you really have not heard of it. It's perfect for last minute desserts, guests, or after school snacks. KJ

    ReplyDelete