I hosted a baby shower last night for a sweet friend of mine and made this artichoke dip. Lots of people asked for the recipe, so here it is! I doubled the recipe for the party, although I still wanted to eat it all by myself :) Soooooo yummy!
1 can 14 oz artichoke hearts
1 pkg 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup shredded mozarella cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Heat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients, spoon into 9 inch pie plate. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
NOTE: I buy the Marinated artichoke hearts. They come in 7 oz and 12 oz glass jars and are usually right next to the canned artichokes. They add a little more flavor to the dip.
Serve with chips or pita bread. Enjoy!
1 can 14 oz artichoke hearts
1 pkg 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup shredded mozarella cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Heat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients, spoon into 9 inch pie plate. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
NOTE: I buy the Marinated artichoke hearts. They come in 7 oz and 12 oz glass jars and are usually right next to the canned artichokes. They add a little more flavor to the dip.
Serve with chips or pita bread. Enjoy!
I make this same dip with green chiles added and sometimes chopped jalapeno. Yum!
ReplyDelete