I got this meal from our church cookbook. It's so easy and every ingredient is shelf stable, so you can just keep it in your pantry for nights when you need a super, super quick meal. May I also add that George requested this tonight because he LOVED it when I made it last week, and he made it BY HIMSELF.
Four bean soup
from Beth Caskey
1 can garbanzo beans*
1 can black beans*
1 can kidney beans*
1 can Ranch style beans
1 jar salsa (I used PACE)
Dump ingredients together (DO NOT rinse or drain beans) and heat them up. Can be stovetop or crockpot. Serve with chips or crackers.
*I used low sodium beans and it was still good :)
The end.
Four bean soup
from Beth Caskey
1 can garbanzo beans*
1 can black beans*
1 can kidney beans*
1 can Ranch style beans
1 jar salsa (I used PACE)
Dump ingredients together (DO NOT rinse or drain beans) and heat them up. Can be stovetop or crockpot. Serve with chips or crackers.
*I used low sodium beans and it was still good :)
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment