Well, folks, the day has finally come. I finally ran out of all the freezer meals and easy dinners that I saved for myself for after Jack was born. Now I have to start cooking again for real!
A co-worker of my husbands passed along a bunch of food network magazines that she wasn't going to use, and they have a section in them called "Weeknight cooking." The recipes are generally not terribly complicated, and I thought they would work well for me to ease me back in to cooking.
I don't really have time to type out the whole recipe, so I just took a picture of it. These were very tasty and a great way to get the kids to eat zucchini! I used 1/2 lb of (grass-fed) beef and sauteed all the onions, since I knew none of the kids would put fresh onions on top. I also used a 14.5 oz. can of tomatoes and green chiles, and taco seasoning instead of the chipotle chile powder. YUM!

No comments:
Post a Comment