The boys have been counting down to halloween for SOO long! Here is some of the anticipation:

Dan pulled out the 'ween box and Ben donned his old ghost costume, glowy pumpkin, and antennas... the octopus came along for the ride...

Here are some fun Ghost cookies we made for a a little party with my family.

I made all the kids' costumes this year, so I was checking to make sure the wings I made fit the little dragon....
We had Medieval Halloween! The boys thought of their own costumes (except Henry of course)

here is the finished product!

another view, so you can see the tail better

Sir George, the Knight (Dan made the helmet!)

My little Merlin!

The boys pumpkins! They drew the faces and we traced them onto the pumpkins! George's is on the left and Ben's is on the right. (I like the 'stache on Ben's...)
Hope you had a fun Halloween, too!
Super cute costumes! I just love Halloween!
ReplyDeleteTheir costumes are adorable! You are so creative!
ReplyDeleteThe costumes are great, Melissa! We LOVE Halloween around here, too.
ReplyDeleteLove their pumpkin faces! Their artwork is always lots of fun.
ReplyDelete