Monday, October 26, 2009

NEWS

Well, if you hadn't heard already, there is another little baby Prince in the works! He (because we all know it will be a he) will make his debut somewhere around May 10, 2010. I hope he comes on his due date like Henry, because that would be a cool birthday.

Now you know. :)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! I hope you're feeling OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!!!! My friend who has 3 girls just found out she is expecting a boy so don't get too sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That would be an awesome day since it is my anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I am so happy for you! I had no idea, but then I think I am always the last to know things. Hope you are feeling okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see grandchild number 10. He/she puts us in the double digits. Thanks Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! And you make such cute babies, too!

    ReplyDelete