One year ago today, my little Henry made his debut and we've loved every minute of him since. I've never met a sweeter child. He's so good-natured and loveable and snuggly. I'm getting all misty eyed just thinking about him. I'm so thankful to have him and to get to be his mommy. It's no wonder why "you are my sunshine" gets stuck in my head all the time. I just love this kid.
Wow, he is getting so big! I love him in his BYU shirt. He definitely is a good-natured baby - and so cute!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie. It was so fun to see how big he's gotten. It was really fun to spend some time with you guys when you were up here. We're looking forward to seeing everyone at Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to wish him a Happy First Birthday. He is a living doll, and we just love him.
ReplyDelete