well we are making more progress! at least now i have a stove. still no faucets, but that should happen this afternoon. looks like the lighting will take a couple more days. i'm about ready to have it all done :)
the color on these photos is not very good. i think the first one is the most true to life....
the color on these photos is not very good. i think the first one is the most true to life....
It's gorgeous! I love the backsplash and how they used the granite for the window sill too.
ReplyDeleteWow! It looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLooks like we'll have to come down to Houston to try out the new kitchen some time ;)
ReplyDeletebeautiful !!
ReplyDeleteIt looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteWow, it looks great. How fun!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so cool!!!! I'm jealous, but you deserve it! I expect even more amazing things to come out of that kitchen (I'll keep checking the blog for new recipies!)
ReplyDeleteSo did you design the mural or did they have one like that as a choice? It looks like those flowers you draw - sorta like having a little piece of your soul on the wall :)
ReplyDelete