I love Halloween. I love it for a lot of reasons, but one of my favorite reasons is the costumes!And now I have all these cute little people I get to dress up. Since Dan and I only make boys, Halloween is really my one chance a year to get to sew for them, so I usually make all their costumes. We bought George's this year, but I made everyone else's. Here is a photo gallery of the Halloween fun.
ben and henry about to go trick or treating.
the back of ben's "night fury" costume. (the night fury is a dragon from the movie "how to train your dragon") in the movie, the night fury gets hurt and one of the characters builds him a new piece of his tail. ben was very specific and told me he wanted to be the night fury BEFORE he gets hurt.
top view of his "head"
beware the night fury!
my little astronaut.
all my boys! sam slept through halloween completely so never dressed up at all! he was going to wear henry's dragon costume from 2 years ago. he woke up just in time to eat candy with the boys, so all things considered, i think he's still pretty sure halloween was one of the greatest days of his life.
henry taking his hood off..
henry sharing candy with sam... and you can actually see his tail in this picture..
hope you had a happy halloween!!!
So cute!! Love the Night Fury!
ReplyDeleteWhat lucky little boys to have a mom who can sew!! So cute!
ReplyDelete